We did make an attempt to get the calendar ready even earlier this year and started work back in August. Back then, there was still a question as to whether to do another calendar using photographs of flowers, or to make use of the extra photographs of Yorkshire from our trip there in May. There was too much else going on, and no decisions were made.
Now I have completed development of this year’s Yorkshire photographs and we are comfortable going ahead with them for the calendar. I have about forty thumbnails printed and spread around the table and selection and sequencing have begun. Shouldn’t be long now!